Sunday, April 8, 2012

Adding Tomorrows

This video is unreal. Normally with videos that are made about CF, it has no effect on me what so ever. Most videos or stories don't have much of an effect on my anyway. You could call me heartless. Haha. So please check this video out. www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsCfijn-z1E When I was younger, I never thought about a cure for CF, or I never had one wish that would cure CF. I think the way I looked at it, is that I'm never going to see a cure in my lifetime so there is no point in wishing of something that's never going to happen. I wanted to die of old age instead of dying from CF. Which I still have that same outlook. I always said "maybe if I didn't have CF, I wouldn't be the same person I am today", which is true. It's made me a stronger person. Small things define who you are. I know CF isn't a small part of my life, but for some reason I'm happy that I was born with it, because of what it has instilled in me. Anything is possible I suppose. That last line couldn't have been any more vague. Possible and suppose should never be in the same sentence. Anyway, Im going out the door to run a 1 hour and 45 minute run. Around 16/17 miles. Im not sure what Lionel Richie did on his Sundays, but my Sundays sure as hell aren't easy. Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment