Thursday, April 24, 2014

Yes, I'm Still Alive

My last post was at the start of December 2013. There are a few reasons as to why, and I am not yet ready to say. I will tell all, in time.
So, how have I been? My weight went down to 52kg (from 58) I have now brought it to 56kg and kept to there. I am still running but I have also started a lot of gym work. Heavy weight, and a lot of functional body weight movements. 

The women's mini marathon is fast approaching. Five and a half weeks away! Myself and the CF Ireland team have put a training plan together to help anyone doing the 10k.

https://www.cfireland.ie/index.php/onein10002014/14-mainarticles/284-trainingtips

If anyone has any questions about the plan then email me at evan.scully@gmail.com

This post is short and sweet as I am very tired, and feel I should update this or else I'll forget about it. 

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment