Wednesday, February 24, 2010

International Race Tomorrow

I have a race tomorrow. Its in Armagh. Its an international race. Distance is 5k. Very short for me but it should be fun. I hope. Few Kenyans, Polish, and Americans will be in the mix. This will be my fastest race iv been in so far. And the funny thing is i havent eased down for it. Easing down is basically making your body feel fresh the week before the race by doing less training. But this week iv ran one of my highest week of miles to date.
Monday - AM 10miles. PM 7 miles
Tuesday - AM 10miles fast. PM 5 miles easy
Wednesday - 5 by 1000m. This is running 1k hard then taking a rest after and repeat 5 times.
Thursday - AM 4 miles. PM THE FASTEST RACE IV BEEN IN YET

Doesnt really make sense but if my coach suggested it then it has to be good for me. :) .
My chest has been good. I think its come accustomed to the cold weather. I hope to God its not cold at the race. Its at 8.20 at night. Weird time? I also hope that im alive come friday morning as i have a 10 mile run to do and then a 5 mile run later on in the day. Fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment