Wednesday, September 28, 2011

At A Stand Still

It has been 4 days since my last run. Very bloody annoying. I'm back running tomorrow. I ran to the shops and had no pain but it is still sore to touch and still swollen and bruised. I will have to do with it. I have lungs to clear and infections to keep off, not to mention races to race!!!
For some reason, I have a cough. Feels and sounds more asthmatically then CF, which is easier. Few blasts of Ventolin and i will be ok. Running down to the shops, I was absolutely dying. Felt like my lungs had pillows in them.
I finished Salty Baby. Orla Tinsleys memoir. Very good read with honesty all over it. If you havent read it then get the book and read it. Especially if you don't have CF. You will see what an average life with CF is like. The highs and the lows.

I have nothing more to give you, nothing left to contribute. Farewell I bid you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment