Thursday, October 6, 2011

300 Workout

Pullups - 25 reps
Barbell Deadlift with 20kg weight - 50 reps
Pushups - 50 reps
24-inch Box Jumps - 50 reps
Floor Wipers - 50 reps (which is actually 100 reps)
Single-Arm Clean-and-Press with 10kg Kettlebell - 50 reps
Pullups - 25 reps

This workout is so hard. It makes me feel sick towards the last. 50 reps. I'm lying on the floor with my arms shaking at the moment. I start of like a bull, then turn to a cow, and then to a carcass.
I'm doing this because I still can't run and I need to keep the lungs clear. It's not the same as running but it's still something. I can't even cycle yet and if I was to swim the ankle would hurt from hitting the water. Lost cause. I'm also going insane not being able to train, and also I'm not sleeping until 3 most nights. Way too much energy.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment