Monday, October 10, 2011

Back Running

Finally. After two weeks of no running, or no aerobic type of exercise has been torture. I'm back anyway. 20 minutes of easy running just to test it out. My ankle felt good apart from my shoe rubbing up against it, but striding forward was ok. I'm a bit anxious about tomorrow. If it starts to throb like it did when I tried to go back running then I will have to get a scan.

While I'm at it, here's my weekly rant. A tweet on Twitter really annoyed me. "Sadly, the lives of those with cystic fibrosis are always cut short". Now, the person @cysticbot normally has good tweets and provides a good service. He/She updates everyone of news, blogs, or any other stories about CF. But to say "always cut short" really annoys me, especially the "always" part. What sort of ridiculous statement is that. Like I said before, we don't hear any success stories. @cysticbot didn't even retweet my blog. I don't really want to say, oh look at my blog, it's great, it's this it's that. But it's a prime example of just hearing about the bad news all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment