Friday, November 4, 2011

Share The Training

Anyone who reads this and has CF, then I want you to start using this site to help clock, calculate and motivate yourself to becoming fit. Even if it's just a walk. A walk is more then what you used to do. I can't stress it enough, how important being fit is for CF. It's not that hard to understand. Running increase lung function and volume. Any person can tell you that.
Add me as a friend on it. My username is Evan S. Or just click on the widget on the left side of this blog and you can add me there

www.dailymile.com

You can track one another's progress on it, and because you have CF then you are probably competitive, so looking at who is doing more will spur you on to do more. You have no excuse. Anything is better then nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment