Thursday, April 26, 2012

Singulair

So my 4th day on Singulair. Might just be my mind, but I'm not as chesty, or inflamed after a run, and throughout the day. It feels like i can take deeper breaths.
I was told that it would take a long time to take effect but im feeling effects so far. Maybe a placebo, and of it is. I don't care because it's still working.
I just did a 20 minute tempo run which means going at around 70-80% effort. Normally I take a Ventolin nebuliser before any hard run. Iv stopped that and I'm just taking 2 puffs of the inhaler instead. I don't miss those bloody Ventolin nebuliser shakes after it.

Remember the race I ran on Paddys Day. Well here is the closest picture I can find of me!!! If you look at the centre of the picture and see the green Nike runners with the black swoosh?? That's me. Hahahaha.

image009[1]

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog very nice and unique information related to Singulair.
    Singulair | Beclovent | Brethine

    ReplyDelete