Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Frustration With Little Patience

Today marks the 13th day of this awful dose I was given. I can't even call it a dose. It was a venomous masked phantom destroyer.
To date, I think it could be one of my worst "episodes" to do with CF. I wouldmt even count it as CF but I don't think it helped. My progress is now Ventolin every 4-5 hours. I think I was being a bit forward with trying to push it 6 hours. I'm taking hyp saline twice a day and using my pep 3 times a day. I'm spending about 2 hours a day on airway clearance. This doesnt include exercise, as I'm not doing any. Actually, I went on a 45 minute walk on Satruday, which nearly killed me. Then today I went for a 50 minute walk and ran 1 km. I finished that 1k with the biggest smile on my face. It marked a point where I actually knew, and could see progress. I wasn't sure if I was ready to start running again, but I had to take the chance and push the boat out.
I'm nearly back working the amount I was doing previous to this bout. What is really cool is that I have treated people going to the Olympics from New Zeland, USA, UK, and Ireland. Events like high jump, the Marathon, 1500m, 800m, 4 by 400m relay, and the pole vault. It makes the Olympics that little bit more exciting. I don't know how I can get any more excited!
The opening ceremony was crap, and that's all I'm going to say about that!

Adios

1 comment: