Friday, July 27, 2012

A Week Has Gone

Last night was a well needed sleep. In total I slept for 13 hours. I went to sleep at 8 until 9 and was woken up. I had something to eat, a cuppa tea and them slept until 11 this morning. I have had to cancel a few people in the clinic because 1- it doesn't look good when someone is treating you and your coughing all over the place, even if it's not viral or not. 2- I need to recover and working takes a lot out of you, especially when I'm on my feet all day and putting people through pain! So feet up, tea made, and the Olympics is starting. Great idea!

I woke up this morning, and the litmus has normally been if I turn over, I start coughing. Today, I turned over, I got up out of bed, walked downstairs and then I start coughing, but it wasn't an all out cough. An improvement has been made! When I do cough, it's much softer, and that fiery feeling has reduced.

Yesterday, I threw a few balls into a basketball net but that seemed a bit too much as I start coughing. It was a test to see how my chest would react. It reacted bad!

Ventolin is down to 5-6 hours, saline is once a day, and I'm down to 5 steroids a day.

I haven't ran in a week. It's bloody annoying, but I'm liking the free time. I still have the feeling of lacing up my runners and head out. Very annoying, and watching the Olympics will make this itch of running turn into a rash!

We're winning!!

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment