Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Switching It Up

So after leaving Beaverton to go to Eugene. I have stayed here for a few days and now it's time to go to an altitude training camp as the therapist for Oregon Track Club Elite. The camp is in Flagstaff Arizona. It's about 7,000ft above sea level. I ran in Ethiopia at 3200m above sea level which is over 10,000ft so I should be ok. *fingers crossed*.
My running has been slowly improving. Actually I jumped from 35min run to a 50min run and yesterday I did a 66 min run. But it has taken me since Christmas Day after the seizure to build it up to that. I felt good and the bloods reacted well so I'm happy with that.
The house I'm staying at is cool. The view is unreal as you can see.
I will update this a bit more when I get to Flagstaff.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment