Monday, January 11, 2010

Snows Gone, Tobi Time.


So. Went to the chemist. Deliveries have been affected. I ordered Tobi last week and it still hasnt arrived. "it will arrive tomorrow". HMMM. Also my saline and Scandishake will take a week to get here. That seems a bit long. Luckily i have enough to last me the week. Imagine if i didnt. Would be a fun week.
Jesus, the roads is like being in a slush puppy. It rained here over night so the ice turned to slush. I wanted to wear my suede shoes today but i dont want to get them destroyed. Plim soles its got to be. Thats another thing im interested in. Fashion. I wouldnt be able to live without it. One of the other blog i look at is style salvage blog. Its just about new styles thats coming in. Topman is probably my favourite shop. When i went to London i went to Oxford St, The topman there is 2 stories high. Its HUGE..Topman/Topshop is 5 stories high, and has a Cafe in it. Its great.
I have a day off today from running. Thank God. I was not in the humour to go out and run in that. If i didnt have a day off id have to do it. But im not in the slightest bit tempted to run in it. I had to study a good bit today so its good that i didnt have to take 2 hours out of my day to run. I had to study female and skin problems with acupuncture. Very interesting. That still doesnt mean i didnt get bored studying. On my "internet travels" i found a mobile phone that runs on Coke???















































Not sure how that works but its a cool idea i guess.
Im just back from the cinema. Went to see Nine. Its weird. Just before it started my girlfriend says "have an opened mind". With that i started to think laterally and thinking everything people where saying could have a double meaning. When it finished i had no idea what just happened. I still dont. I was thinking there was going to be a big huge mad twist in the end. GRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment