Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's a new year

So far this year has been deadly. Iv had more clients then ever before, and iv been training loads. I'm just back from Portugal for training. I got just above 100 miles while i was iver there. It's wasn't very hot there but it was still nicer then here. Prices where nice to. A bag of potatoes where 86c. How does that even make sense. While i was there I rented a car. 30e for 3 days. That's amazing. I drove to Spain. No border control, no nothing. Petrol is cheaper there then Portugal. I love it over there. Its great.
I think the Spectrum is coming out soon. I think you should take a read of it. I'm after doing a piece in it. I hope it goes in now. Eyes open so. Another thing that you should look out for is Orla Tinsleys book coming out in the first half of the year. As far as I know. It has a great title. "the salty baby". I don't think there could be a better title.
Because im studying Acupuncture, im aware if natural remedies to treat things. One thing iv come across is a herb bottle. Its not a cough bottle, as it doesn't make you cough. It's more for colds, sore throats, and things like that. It's called "nin jiom". It's roughly 8e. You can get them in any Chinese shop, or Asian food markets. It tastes lovely too. Like honey or golden syrup.
I got an email the other day. To work in the Highland Games for Ireland. Hahahahaha. How will I treat those lads. The size of them. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment