Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Back Or Not?

Ok, so am I back running or not? Kind of.
I'm running 45 minutes a day, or no, every second day. I'm not getting sick of it and I'm looking forward to the runs. I'm still keeping the lungs clears, and everything seems good.
Work is flying. I think I have a bit of tennis elbow (or latteral epicondylitis, in other lesser known terms) it's from either working too much or painting my room. That's another story. I decorated my room. I will upload a picture when it's completely done.
Whn I was waiting on a patient, I heard a girl saying "I have a chest infection and I'm on steroids". I wouldn't go out until she went. Jesus Christ. I think I have a fairly goos immunity to infection or colds/flu. But just to make sure, I won't be going near anyone.
There is something that annoys me of late. People saying "there's no work out there". There is work, you just couldn't be bothered to go look for it, or too stubborn to change career from what you studied. I have been out of work for three years. I'm working 6 days a week, and I worked 8 and a half hours straight the other day without a break.. I'm self employed, amd seem to be doing quite alright. If I don't work I don't get money. All of my friends from school have left to England, Australia or Canada. I might be wrong, but isn't England nearly enough in the same situation as Ireland? One is working in a pub in London. He's a qualified accountant. Why couldn't he work in Dublin in a pub, amd bring money back into Ireland instead of spending money in England. Actually I can't talk. I shop online in an English store. But then again, I'm paying for a jacket that costs me 90e including shipping, but if I went into the Irish shop, I would be charged 140. How does that make sense? Anyway, this blog post won't change anything.
My Dad seems good, and is doing our heads in. He is off work for the next 2 weeks, but he will be ok. The operation went well.
I should really start posting more as I'm being lazy about it. Sorry

Salute

No comments:

Post a Comment