Monday, September 3, 2012

Seems Like We Need An Explanation

So if you read the blog post below, then you will realise why I'm doing this blog post.

I wasn't trying to say that every PWCF is lazy, or that it's true that it's their own fault for being sick. I'm sorry if that's the way it came across, as I didn't mean it to sound like that. I have read it over and over again, and from a non biased way of looking at it. I can see why one could get the wrong idea of what I was saying.
What I was saying was more of a question rather then a generalised statement. I was saying that the people who send me spiteful comments etc are probably the ones who exercise their fingers on the keyboard behind their computer rather then using their legs. This wasn't meant for every sick CFer.

Again, sorry if I offended anyone who took offence to the last blog post. It wasn't meant to upset the people who try their hardest and don't rebel!! It was also one hell of a rant.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment