Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CF & Seizures




I forgot to upload this picture from the last day. It was taken about an hour after I realised where I was, and what just happened . 

So I thought I'd give you a quick update. 
I woke up this morning with a pounding headache. I told my mam and we went straight to the GP. In the meantime we tried to get in touch with Prof so that we could get an appointment with a neurologist. When we got home from the GP there was a letter for me. It was an appointment
For the Neurologist for Dec 6th. A disgrace. Imagine something is seriously wrong with me. I'm paying 
Privatly and I still can't get seen to within a few days. Got on the phone and now I have an appointment for 
tomorrow at 12pm. 
I have been feeling a bit better. Getting lots of fluids into me, but I get highs and lows. I get really tired and then
I could get up and walk around for a bit after that. At the moment, I'm really tired. I had 2 good hours where I wanted
to go out on a walk but I couldn't possibly do that now. I'm also not hungry at all so that doesn't help!
Iv had to miss 3 days of work now. I'm missing tomorrow which will mean the longest amount off work in 2 years.

Anyway, I'm struggling to write anymore so I will leave it at that.

Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment